Sunday, April 19, 2009

When I get to the bottom, I go back to the top of the slide ...

Haven't done a post here in a while.

I'm thinking of phasing out this blog, actually. Right now, I'm doing four blogs, and that's not so good.

This weekend I've felt super bi-polar. I finally collapsed from the financial pressure of Summer of Solutions, and am now trying to dig myself back up to a stable place. That sounds really dramatic, and it sort of is, but it's not all that bad. Just ... a lot of pressure, and an insane week ahead of me.

Yeah, Earth Day tends to be important for us environmentalist-types. It's also Take Back the Night on Friday, which should be fantastic.

Although, I'm still excited about it.

Meeeeeeh. I've been doing henna lately, and will have pictures in my next post. Yes. Pictures are important things.

No comments: